I'm back....:o)

  • mamalambsc
    Message 1 of 450 , Mar 2, 2002
      Hello all! <br> I finally was contacted by a lady
      from Kingdom Hall. She's a VERY nice lady & her
      partner went to school with my oldest son. They were
      coming over every week. Sometimes twice a week. (I
      really love the studies!) Now, I'm meeting them at the
      Kingdom Hall because my son is home during the day. We're
      on Lesson 7 in the "What Does God Require of Us"?
      It's a really good study! I'm learning alot. I want to
      thank the ones who encouraged me to continue to try to
      find someone. Also please pray that the obstacles will
      be re-moved so that I can continue to take the
      Lessons.<br> We just got our computer back yesterday which is
      why I haven't been coming to the club. I'll get to
      pop in more often, now. Thanks for
      everything....Patty Lamb
    • Jim
      Message 450 of 450 , Aug 12, 2005
        Looks like this was created under the old "Clubs" format and from what
        I remember from being in several clubs, polls were not available back
        then.

        --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com,