truthwhisperer

  • dedicatedtojah
    Message 1 of 450 , Aug 1, 2000
      you are getting really annoying, this is a
      witness club. Mostof us know exactly what the bible
      teaches on matters and you do not teach the bible nor are
      you interested in the bible. We do not argue the
      truth/.
    • Jim
      Message 450 of 450 , Aug 12, 2005
        Looks like this was created under the old "Clubs" format and from what
        I remember from being in several clubs, polls were not available back
        then.

        --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com,