Re: just saying hello.

  • beautifulone95
    Message 1 of 450 , Dec 7, 2001
      i had my talk last night. it went well. at 1st i
      thought i was going to just pass out before the meeting
      started but i prayed a lot and took deep breaths. I think
      what helped the most (besides having Jehovah with me)
      was staring at the householder and not at the crowd.
      That made it seem as though it was just her and I. I
      got all of these tips from some wonderful sisters
      from another JW group and i'm so glad for that cause i
      think I'd of panicked and left if i didn't have
      something to focus on. So thanks for your interests. It is
      finally over. But i was very proud of myself in the end.
    • Jim
      Message 450 of 450 , Aug 12, 2005
        Looks like this was created under the old "Clubs" format and from what
        I remember from being in several clubs, polls were not available back
        then.

        --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com,