Re: CAT LITTER

  • rickwrightjw
    Message 1 of 221 , Apr 1, 2005
      Powerdog, are we gonna go there again?
      How come "some people" all seemed to come up with exact same year
      to "let their personal speculations and own desires become their
      focus, their reality", clearly they were tiped about this date from
      somewhere, are you saying that the WTBTS gave them no reason to start
      their "speculation" for that date?

      Rick

      --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, powerdog68
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > If you read the post again, I clearly stated: "What did happen was
      > some people let their personal speculations and own desires become
      > their focus, their reality."
      >
      > Sorry Rick, I forget that you don't actually comprehend what you
      read.

      > --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, "rickwrightjw"
      > <rickwrightjw@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Oh! Then what was the incident?
      > >

      > > --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, powerdog68
      > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > The "truth" does change, when spoken by Rick Wright. You see,
      no one
      > > > ever denies there was an "incident". What has been denied is the
      > > > assertion that the WT ever claimed Armageddon was coming. To
      this
      > > day
      > > > Rick cannot provide a WT that says this. What did happen was
      some
      > > > people let their personal speculations and own desires become
      their
      > > > focus, their reality.
      > > >

      > > > --- In
      jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, "rickwrightjw"

      > > That "truth"

      > > jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, "rickwrightjw"

      > > they
      > > the
      WTBTS's

      jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, "Debra"

      > > predators. I

      > > search
      > > 24
      > > years.
      > > mistake,
      > > weaknesses
      > > down

      > > when
      > > wasting
      > > can
      Deb
    • warrior_of_the_sword
      Message 221 of 221 , Apr 27, 2005
        I agree.

        --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, "Lawrence Furman"
        <lawrencefurman4@y...> wrote:

        > These dates were still wrong -- so the method that the WTBTS used
        > was faulty -- so the dates came from a source other than the
        bible
        > so whoever wrote these books picked a year out of thin air.
        >
        > Larry
        >
        > --- In
        > jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, "warrior_of_the_sword"
        > <warrior_of_the_sword@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Welcome.
        > >

        > > --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, "tlkreese"
        > > <tlkreese@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Oh thanks Jim..........is this like the Draft..........:)
        > > >
        > > > I think Lawrence is fully aware of the Society's explanation on
        > > these
        > > > dates extrapolated as they are from Genesis and Daniel
        > respectively.
        > > > Many here have the Aid to Bible Understanding and the 2
        Volumnes
        > of
        > > > Insight on the Scriptures which provide the breakdown of time
        > > > regarding when Adam may have been created and the count from
        > > > Jerusalem's and Judah's penalty and then forward 2520 years.
        > > >
        > > > As for 1975 and 1914, these are Gregorian Calendar numbers and
        > > > someone would need to convert these into the corresponding
        > Jewish
        > > > Calendar years. The same would need to be done when
        calculating
        > > > jesus birth, from the Gospels it can be determined about when
        he
        > > was
        > > > born..then pick your number based on what calendar you wish to
        > > follow.
        > > >
        > > > Abba bless
        > > >
        > > > Donn
        > > >

        > > > --- In