It's me again....:o)

  • mamalambsc
    Message 1 of 450 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi! What book or manual should I try to get to start studying the JW religion? Can anyone help me out? I'm not sure where to start....TIA, Patty
    • Jim
      Message 450 of 450 , Aug 12, 2005
        Looks like this was created under the old "Clubs" format and from what
        I remember from being in several clubs, polls were not available back
        then.

        --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com,