Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Gathering

  • louisiana_jehovahs_witness
    Message 1 of 450 , May 6, 2000
      Hi <br>My name is Mindy, I am delighted to see other witnesses joining my room<br> I go to a Louisiana congregation, I got baptized June 1999. I hope to be hearing from you two soon.
    • Jim
      Message 450 of 450 , Aug 12, 2005
        Looks like this was created under the old "Clubs" format and from what
        I remember from being in several clubs, polls were not available back
        then.

        --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com,