Re: Just to say hello

  • dldavis007 <dldavis007@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hi Mark,

      Welcome to the group.

      You have quite a task ahead of you if your going to read all of the
      posts. Happy reading. Looking foward hearing more about you.

      Sincerely,

      Darrell

      --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, "Mark
    • vickijh28 <vickijh28@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
        Hello Mark,
        A big warm welcome to the board, you certainly have some reading to
        do if you are reading all the messages on the board, I look forward
        to conversing with you sometime.
        Have fun reading, looking forward to when you add more.

        With respect
        Vicki