Rolf Furuli and 607B.C.E

  • paul <walterprognosticus@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4 5:05 PM
      From Rolf Furuli:

      I have been absorbed with the matter of chronology in recent
      months.
      I have spoken with brothers from several branch offices who are
      concerned about the matter; it seems that this is a principal area
      of attack by our enemies these days. I have for several years
      gathered chronological data, and the point was reached a few
      weeks ago when I could make a synthesis of all the results
      obtained so far, and compare them with historical data.  I was
      very eager to see where the material would lead, and I became
      very much impressed by the results, because of the remarkable
      fit of the data with our own chronology.
      The original purpose with the book was to show the possibility of
      alternative interpretations of chronological matters, compared to
      the interpretations of the accepted chronology. However, I realize
      that not only has this goal been achieved, but we have a strong
      case in favor of our chronology regarding 455 and against the
      chronology of
      Jerusalem's fall in 587.

      I therefore attach a review of the book (one Word document and
      one pdf file) that you are free to send to anyone you deem fit. I
      have decided to publish the book through my own small firm,
      which has the rights of publishing books. I have not sought
      another publisher for two reasons, 1) it takes time to review a
      manuscript in order to decide publication, and I see the need to
      get the material out quickly, 2) A publisher would probably ask
      me to remove some material for commercial reasons, (the book
      is quite detailed some places), something I don't want. This
      means that the only way to get the English version, is by ordering
      it from Norway. We have a very fine University library in Oslo, and
      I have gathered information from thousands of cuneiform
      documents, but in some cases some old studies are absent
      from the library. So I need some help by brothers who live
      close to big libraries to check some particular material. I will
      return to that.

      My prayer is that the Chronology book may help firm brothers to
      be able to defend the truth better, and that someone who are on
      the point of succumbing to enemy propaganda may be snatched
      out of the fire (Jude 1:23).

      Your brother

      Rolf

      See whet your appetite for this, see
      http://www.geocities.com/yhwhbible/oslo_chronology.htm
      for html file, and I will post the Word Document in the files
      section right after this post.
    • vickijh28 <vickijh28@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5 10:07 AM
        These sites may be of interest to those of you that like to examine
        chronology concerning the fall of Jerusalem and other dates.
        http://www.607v587.com/
        http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/7831/babylon1.html
        http://www.apologeticsforchristians.homestead.com/JehovahsWitnesses586
        BCEor607BCE.html