Re: WTBTS Attacks????

  • Sinclair Stable
    Message 1 of 353 , Dec 1, 2004

      Hi Acomtha,
      Barb really doesn't care for sticking to a topic (or answering
      questions). She prefers introducing new topics with every post, and
      even supplies your dialogue for you. :)

      True that. Often she'll reply to your post in a spin-off that will
      have you wondering, "What made her go in that direction?"

      So keep your fingernails clipped short. Or else you'll bleed to death
      from scratching your scalp down to the bone.

      :)
      .r.
      ==================

      Oh I do think I deserved this. But Acomtha, if you value long
      nails, don't clip them on my behalf. This last month has been a
      doozy with the WT Revelation book. Myriads of evil things
      symbolize God's chosen people Jehovah Witnesses. And to
      think they believe this is "His truth".

      To keep this on line with this Subject line Re: WTBTS Attacks????
      <wouldn't want to wonder off topic now would we Ryck>

      Lets have a peek of one the WTBTS Attacks at my Lord Jesus Christ...

      WT Revelation book pg 32 Quote: "Jesus was baptized and anointed
      as King-Designate at the Jordan River about October 29 C.E."
      Live forever book pg 59-60 -"Jesus became the Messiah" this
      anointing at his baptism. (ie.. was not born the Christ Messiah.)

      This wt teaching they tried to give me is counter to biblical truth.
      Jesus was hailed as the Messiah, born the Christ at His birth
      (Isa 7:14, Isa 9:6, Matt. 1:16-18, Matt 1:23, Matt 2:4; Luke 2:11,26
      etc...).

      powerdog calls those who disagree with WT teachings -JW-BASHERS
      Well, I call the governing body, the JW's spiritural leaders...
      Jesus Christ BASHERS or JC-BASHERS, A.K.A. anti's...
      Apostle John the revelator calls them "antichrists," against Christ.
      Many of them are in the world (1John 2:18).

      Keeping on subject...... So, who is attacking who?
      Rank and file Jehovah Witnesses didn't write this WT literature!
      Certainly no man of God wrote it, they can't even get the most
      elementary scriptural teachings correct. And I was asked by
      my JW friends to accept this unbiblical teaching "as truth".
      I don't, now I'm called a "jw-basher" by some. Oh the joy of it all.
      But really its not me at all they hate, its Him and His Word:
      John 7:7
      The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it,
      that the works thereof are evil.
      John 15:18
      If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.
      Isa 53 <v3>

      >>>True that. Often she'll reply to your post in a spin-off that will
      have you wondering, "What made her go in that direction?" <<<<

      Trying to keep up with the unbiblical teachings of the slave...
      (pick a page)
      Sorry to interupt the usuall marching to the same drum beat,
      all at the same time, same stuff, same way, same day....
      You know all that forced unity in agreement with the WT.

      Testing all things, holding fast to that road map narrow road to life! <g>
      (Live Forever book pg 32-33)
      "How should you feel if proof is given that what you believe is wrong?
      .... What if someone points out the error? What if he, by referring to
      your own map, shows that you are on the wrong road? Would pride
      or stubbornness prevent you from admitting that you are on the wrong
      road? Well, then, if you learn from an examination of your Bible that
      you are traveling a wrong religious road, be willing to change. Avoid
      the broad road to destruction; get on the narrow road to life!"

      Matt 7:13-14, enter through the narrow gate
      John ch 10
      Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
      John ch 14
      I am the way, the truth, and the life:
      no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

      Well, more ramblings, thank you kindly for being so understanding.
      There be the love of my LORD of lords, KING of kings the *Man*
      Christ Jesus in heaven (1Ti 2:5).

      In Christ,
      barb
      John 3:20-21
    • len buckholtz
      Message 353 of 353 , Oct 13, 2005
        he wil make STEAM!

        intersting. was a 1996 aritcle, too. smart girl
        who wrote it!

        --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, drwho_thetimelord

        http://www.sv.vt.edu/classes/MSE2094_NoteBook/96ClassProj/examples/tri