Re: hi there!

  • fonzarella2000
    Message 1 of 450 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hi Jerimy. I just came back from out west
      (Tucson, Ariz) several days ago and for the first couple
      of days i was there the temperature was 104!!! Yes
      it was hot but i must tell you that the temperature
      there and the temp here in Maryland are completely
      different. 104 degrees in Tucson is more bearable than 95
      degrees here. That's because of the very high humidity we
      have here. It usually hovers around 100%. It's
      terrible, like being in a steamy jungle. Everything wilts.
      Especially my hair. You take a shower in the morning and you
      step outside for 5 minutes and you feel grimy and
      sticky enough to take another one. So be grateful for
      your 100 degree dry heat. It could be worse. You could
      be here. :o)
    • Jim
      Message 450 of 450 , Aug 12, 2005
        Looks like this was created under the old "Clubs" format and from what
        I remember from being in several clubs, polls were not available back
        then.

        --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com,