Re: Masonic Gnosticism

  • Robert Stewart
    Message 1 of 52 , Jul 1, 2004
      --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, cwsohio
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > <<The biggest thing you are up against on this planet is
      > Freemasonry.
      > Freemasonry is far more than it admits to be, because at its very
      > core it is a Satanic inspired religion that worships Lucifer as God
      > and seeks to set up the global Kingdom of Satan on earth.>>
      >
      > I could not agree more.
      >
      > Now here is the problem. Can you be a freemason and be a Jehovah's
      > Witness? No. Baptist and a freemason? Yes.

      Can't agree with that, Chris. There are freemasons mingling with
      Jehovah's Witnesses as well as Baptists.

      > Christendom and the governments of the world are rife with it,
      > which is why we are not involved in worldly things like them.
      > Why are you?

      What "worldy things" do you object to me being involved with?

      > Why do you call the NWT a `bad translation'?

      When did I say that?

      > Compare it to the KJV and you can see the bad translations.

      The bad translations in NWT or KJV?

      > OK- Fact: King James was a freemason. King James approved the KJV-
      > so ya think that a Bible that is overseen by a Satanist is gonna be
      > trustworthy?

      Because a freemason approves or disapproves of this, that, or the
      other does not of itself prove this, that, or the other about
      anything. e.g. If a freemason approves of blueberry pie, does that
      make it necessarily Satanic?

      > Fact Two: The doctrine of the Trinity: Who over saw it? Constantine-
      > a pagan who was the god of his own religion. Ya think that is
      > something to put your trust in?

      No, I don't put my trust in Constantine as god.

      > I know that these two facts alone are enough make me want to
      > question my theology. How about leaving Satan out of your worship
      > of God

      Why do you say Satan is in my worship?

      > and come to the Kingdom Hall for the truth.

      Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes
      to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6)

      According to Jesus, who should I go to for "the truth"?

      Should I listen to you? Or Jesus?

      Robert
    • Sinclair Stable
      Message 52 of 52 , Jul 15, 2004
        Message: 21
        Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 06:07:57 -0000
        From: powerdog68
        Subject: Re: Masonic Gnosticism

        "Where has Constantine been in the last while, keeping the sword on
        belivers? I feel no sword." - Barb

        Joh 15:19 If YOU were part of the world, the world would be fond of
        what is its own. Now because YOU are no part of the world, but I
        have chosen YOU out of the world, on this account the world hates YOU.

        ==

        powerdog,
        how do you personally know your 'chosen'?

        In Christ,
        mou kurios kai mou theos
        Barb
        John 16:1-3