more lies about Russell

  • Russell Streets
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Thank you Barb for finally answering my question.The KJV bible is written by someone who was also detestable to God.Do you think that the writtings of a yellow bellied,homosexual,necrophiliac,sadistic,tyranical beastophile is a "strong foundation"?Are you saying that this guy belonged to Jehovah?Also you ask me about wether you would be allowed to come to a Kingdom Hall and do research.Why sure!Oops!I'm sorry!Was that not the answer that you where hoping to hear?So classic Barb!You have not only asked a question but you have done us such a wonderful favor of answering it for us.Wishful thinking,Barb?I'll tell you what,Barb!I'll ask one of the fellows over on my site to provide those issues of the Watchtower for you.He has many going back to the twenties at his Hall.Donn are you there?Also,I will be posting the pages of the Watchtowers that I do have so that everyone can see that they say nothing like you claimed. I also liked the way that you separated the two sections of text
      regarding James and his doings in iether a concious or perhaps subconcious effort to separate the man from the wrong doings.Get your fingers out of your ears Barb!lalalalalala.....I can't hear you ......lalalalalala.If there is anything else I have missed I will leave it up to everyone else because I will be gone all day today.Oh but wait I just cant stop yet without mentioning one more thing.That stuff about the year 1914.Where did you get that nonsense about it being in the pyramids?The research that I have done indicates that your Pyramid theory is based on the notion that Russell used some measurement from one of the passageways to come up with the year 1914.He didn't and all Witnesses can show you how he did.Well here's a web site that will set you straight on the matter.It also does a good job of explaining a lot of misconceptions about Russell that your trash sites keep lying about.I will be asking the people who run this site if I may post it's content here for all to see.I
      assume that you will check it out Barb being as how you do "challenge all things" and you don't want to be "decieved".Right? http://www.reslight.addr.com/russell-pyramid.html By the way Barb even though you mentioned the name of your church you still failed to give your denomination.Would you care to give it for scrutiny?-Russ