HEY!! We need to livin' up the club.....

  • KrazyKat_82
    Message 1 of 450 , Dec 7, 2000
      We need to have a real live gatherin'..... what
      do ya'l say??? Just need to find out: <br>Who all
      got in the works in another club...(Single Witnesses)
      An i think that's what this club needs to get
      everyone talkin'.... hehe:) Let me know ya'l ok?? <br> Ur
      Indiana Sis,<br> Mindy aka Krazy Kat
    • Jim
      Message 450 of 450 , Aug 12, 2005
        Looks like this was created under the old "Clubs" format and from what
        I remember from being in several clubs, polls were not available back
        then.

        --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com,