film

  • Rod Hunter
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      has anyone here seen the film "Passion of Christ?"

      I'm going to take my evangelical church girlfriends to see the
      film------alone! yes, it's just me and the ladies!

      ..........and no chaperone to bother me! how sweet it is!
    • toursatsea
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        How old are you? Why would you need a caperone? The Passion is
        certianly not a cuddle with your gal kinda movie. If your ok with
        them seeing you cry or listening to them scream & cry , then this
        movie is for you. Very, very graphic. I thought it was too extreme.

        And afeter the movie you might become an evagelical christian & now
        that Jesus is indeed Lori!

        Truly

        --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, "Rod Hunter"

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
          I am evangelical! what makes you believe I'm not?
          We evangelicals have different interpretations of the Bible. So
          you can't based evangelical chrsitianity on your interpretations of
          the Bible!