Isuzu engine + 4wd gearbox+ Alloy wheels in Bangalore

  • Bhanu
    Message 1 of 16 , May 5, 2011
      Dear friends,

      Please help to find isuzu engine, 4wd gearbox for my 1987 MM540 in Bangalore (if anyone here willing to sell the same please let me know..)

      Also I want to buy new set of alloy wheels and tyres, can anyone suggest me which one to buy...?

      Thanks,
      Bhanu
    • madhusudan krishna
      Message 2 of 16 , May 5, 2011
        Hi Bhanu,

        I recently purchased alloy wheels and tyres for my MM 540 rebuild.
        The alloy wheels are form Stallion and cost me 19K
        The tyres are Yokohama Geolander AT-S; 235-75R/15
        I purchased it from ShivShakti tyres on JC road. The contact person is Jashanth (Ph: 9886841680)
        Hope this helps. Sorry no idea about Isuzu engine. Contact Jammy Anand or Vivek. They may be able to help you out.

        Bye and thanks
        Dr.Madhusudan.k

      • andy.haryali@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 16 , May 5, 2011
          Hi madhu,
          Please send me your cell no.

          Regards
          Andy
          9845071732

          Please help to find isuzu engine, 4wd gearbox for my 1987 MM

        • SHANMUGAM
          Message 4 of 16 , May 5, 2011
            hi bhanu,

            i think you can get Isuzu engine and gear box in chennai. send your mobile no or contact me by mail

            shanmugam

            Message 5 of 16 , May 6, 2011
              Hi Andy,
              I have sent you a mail

              Sent from my iPhone4

              On 06-May-2011, at 11:13, <andy.haryali@...> wrote:

              Hi madhu,
              Please send me your cell no.

              Regards
              Andy
              9845071732

              Please help to find isuzu engine, 4wd gearbox for my 1987 MM

            • Thomas D'Souza
              Message 6 of 16 , May 8, 2011
                hi guys ,
                              I have a CJ3B with isuzu  engine 4x4 gearbox fitted and running past 6 months or more with yokohama 235/75/15 and limited slip diff at the rear and disc brakes and booster without pedal (that means original pedals though the brakes are servoed anybody interested in this .

                thanking you
                Thomas D'souza
                +91 9448352909
                pompeivalley.com
                coorg karnataka

                Message 7 of 16 , May 9, 2011
                  Bhanu and Thomas,

                  Just a doubt.... Are we talking about the 1.8ltr gasoline Isuzu Engine here or 2.0ltr Diesel one?

                  Also Thomas is your gearbox the KMT-90 4+1 Speed or the original 3+1Speed? Any pictures?

                  Thanks
                  Ron

                    Message 9 of 16 , May 9, 2011
                      Bhanu,
                      Any particular reason why you are looking for a 2.0Ltr Isuzu Diesel? Because that's a pretty bad engine for a jeep... It's IDI and it has just 10KGM torque and that too it develops high up in the RPM range...  Not an off-road friendly engine at all...
                      But if you are talking about a Isuzu 2.5ltr 4JA1 its a different story whole together. 4JA1's TC version is the engine in Tavera... a DI engine...

                      I wonder Thomas has the 2.0ltr Amby Isuzu Diesel in his jeep too

                      Ron

                        Message 11 of 16 , May 16, 2011
                          the gear box is from 2008 japanese one

                          thanking you
                          Thomas D'souza
                          +91 9448352909
                          pompeivalley.com
                          coorg karnataka

                          Message 12 of 16 , May 16, 2011
                            i have the 1.8 litre isuzu engine petrol sir my only deisel is the FC  97' model

                            thanking you
                            Thomas D'souza
                            +91 9448352909
                            pompeivalley.com