Link to Angel City Press

  • darrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      I've never posted a link so I hope I've done it correctly.

      Angel City Press is publishing the Harlow book so you can look at their page and see the book. In the next day or so they will put up the discount pre-order form for anyone who's interested in it. My apologies for jumping the gun before they had that in place. You can always contact them on that web-site and let them know you want to pre-order.

      Many thanks, Darrell