Jean losing to Magneto ... help!

  • tumiliwolfdaughter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 12:09 PM
      If you haven't noticed already there is a tournament up on the
      official movie site.. hosted by ign, in which all the new movie
      characters fight to be the sole survivor.

      Right now, in the third round, it's down to Wolverine vs. Mystique
      and Jean vs. Magneto. Wolverine seems to be stomping Mystique, but
      Jean is losing to Magneto 40 to 60~!

      We can't let our firey heroine lose to the master of magnets!
      Besides, if she wins this round she'll be in the final match up
      against Logan... and who wouldn't want to see that fight? >:)

      Let's show the comic world jean/logan fans>all!

      here's the link:
      http://ads.ign.com/advertisers/fox/x2/tourney/x2_round3.html

      fellow phoenixphile,
      rana128