Famke Janssen

  • fb100100
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Famke was superb as Jean Grey in X-Men and I can't wait to see her in
      X2. She is also in the new movie I Spy starring Eddie Murphy and
      Owen Wilson. I saw the trailer at
      http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/ispy/ and it looks like another
      gigantic hit is on the way. It has many funny moments and a lot of
      great action scenes. This movie is going to be AWESOME and I am
      definitely looking forward to seeing this when it comes out in
      November!