Origin Pics

  • echobing14
    Message 1 of 379 , Sep 27, 2001
      Okay, I just started reading the X Men comics
      since the movie came out and they're pretty good! I
      just read a new comic that is supposed to be about
      Wolverine's orgins. I've posted the few pics I could get off
      the web, but if you wanna read the whole book online
      then go to
      already read this book you know it centers mainly on
      young Rose and a boy named 'Dog'.....(that would be
      Wolverine) I think the art is amazing and beautiful! And is
      it just me or does Rose bear a striking resemblance
      to Jean Grey? A young red haired girl. Looks like
      Logan had a thing for red-heads from an early age!
    • badthad_99
      Message 379 of 379 , Nov 12, 2001
        I'd be interested in joining, but the site didn't
        have that information. I'd also be interested in any
        pics anyone might have. Something new, I've seen most
        of the ones available in the clubs. I'm talking
        about local papers, or foreign magazines and such.