New club!

  • pchacker300
    Message 1 of 379 , Aug 13, 2001
      Hey fellow X-Men/Famke/Hugh fans,<br>I have
      started a new club about the movie, X-Men. <br>The club
      is at:
      out there. So do please join, and make the 10 members
      in my club very happy.<br>Pchacker300
    • badthad_99
      Message 379 of 379 , Nov 12, 2001
        I'd be interested in joining, but the site didn't
        have that information. I'd also be interested in any
        pics anyone might have. Something new, I've seen most
        of the ones available in the clubs. I'm talking
        about local papers, or foreign magazines and such.