Hugh on Rove

  • jeangrey13
    Message 1 of 379 , Jun 19, 2001
      Hugh Jackman's on Rove Live tonight...John
      Travolta's there as well.<br><br>Hugh sang a bit of a duet
      from Oklahoma with Rove and when John Travolta came
      out, they sang a duet from Grease (Hugh played Sandy,
      very funny stuff).<br><br>Anyone else in Australia
      catch this?
    • badthad_99
      Message 379 of 379 , Nov 12, 2001
        I'd be interested in joining, but the site didn't
        have that information. I'd also be interested in any
        pics anyone might have. Something new, I've seen most
        of the ones available in the clubs. I'm talking
        about local papers, or foreign magazines and such.