Hi!!

  • breakfastclubfan001
    Message 1 of 379 , May 2, 2001
      Hi there everyone! I'm new (as I'm sure you
      realize by now) and I LOVE the X-Men. My favorite X-Man
      (or rather, X-Woman) would have to be Jean Grey
      cuz... she's just REALLY cool. Wolverine kicks ass too.
      Janssen site:
    • badthad_99
      Message 379 of 379 , Nov 12, 2001
        I'd be interested in joining, but the site didn't
        have that information. I'd also be interested in any
        pics anyone might have. Something new, I've seen most
        of the ones available in the clubs. I'm talking
        about local papers, or foreign magazines and such.