Re: new jean grey

  • jeangrey13
    Message 1 of 379 , Nov 1, 2000
      those pics are cool...I added a couple more but
      not the wolvie one...his costume is red now! <br>The
      cartoon does look quite a bit like James Marsden. The
      Jean Grey hasn't got that much of a resemblance though
      :(
    • badthad_99
      Message 379 of 379 , Nov 12, 2001
        I'd be interested in joining, but the site didn't
        have that information. I'd also be interested in any
        pics anyone might have. Something new, I've seen most
        of the ones available in the clubs. I'm talking
        about local papers, or foreign magazines and such.