Join the Wolverine and Hugh Jackman club

  • wolv_chick
    Message 1 of 379 , Aug 3, 2000
      hey, if you havent joined yet, and youre a fan of
      wolverine, you should come on over and join the Hugh Jackman
      and Wolverine club. Its very
      cool.<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/hughjackmanandwolverine target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/hughjackmanandwolverine</a>
    • badthad_99
      Message 379 of 379 , Nov 12, 2001
        I'd be interested in joining, but the site didn't
        have that information. I'd also be interested in any
        pics anyone might have. Something new, I've seen most
        of the ones available in the clubs. I'm talking
        about local papers, or foreign magazines and such.