Jean Grey and Wolverine Club

  • jeangrey13
    Message 1 of 379 , Jul 29 10:31 PM
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Jean Grey and Wolverine Club
    • badthad_99
      Message 379 of 379 , Nov 12, 2001
        I'd be interested in joining, but the site didn't
        have that information. I'd also be interested in any
        pics anyone might have. Something new, I've seen most
        of the ones available in the clubs. I'm talking
        about local papers, or foreign magazines and such.