Puja and Move for the Volvo building

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004

      Jai Jinendra!

      Another milestone, in the construction of phase I, is fast approaching! The construction is progressing well. The Volvo building will be leveled into a parking lot as required by the City of Buena Park to provide for adequate parking to go with the increased capacity of the new hall. This is scheduled to occur between Mach 15 and 31, 2004. The following events are planned:

      1. The Move:
      2. We will need a lot of help in emptying out the Volvo building. If you can volunteer, please come to JCSC to start moving boxes, chairs, etc. this Saturday, March 6, at 1 PM. We will do the easy stuff that day, and plan the rest of the move for the next Saturday and Sunday, March 13 and 14. (No move is planned for Sunday, 3/7, due to pathshala classes.) Please call Rameshbhai Jhaveri at 714-325-6117 or me for more information.

      3. Puja:
      4. As demolition of the building will cause trouble to the many �jiv� in and around the Volvo property, to beg forgiveness and do prayashchit on behalf of our Sangh, we will do a Panch Kalyanak puja on Saturday, March 13.

      5. Pathshala:

      Interim provision for the pathshala classes, currently held in the Volvo building, has been made with Sailesbhai Jain. It will be communicated during the pathshala classes on the coming Sunday.

      Details will follow in a day or two. Please mark your calendars to participate in these events any way you can to make our dream of the new Jain Center a reality.

      Thanks.

      Ramesh C. Doshi

      714-995-8914 (R)
      714-745-8914 (C)
      310-512-4589 (O)

      Post Office Box 549

      Buena Park, California 90621-0549

      Phone: 714-670-0890

      Website: www.jaincenter.net

      Stay informed on Election 2004 and the race to Super Tuesday.