Jain Chaturmas Directory 2003

  • Nitin Parshwanath
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2003
      JAIN CHATURMAS DIRECTORY 2003

      Dear friends,

                     Jai Jinendra,

      We the team at Jain Heritage Centres take this opportunity to inform you that a part of the JAIN CHATURMAS DIRECTORY 2003 has been published at our website www.jainheritagecentres.com . The remaining part pf the chaturmas information would be updated as and when we receive it. We here by request you to visit the directory and send your valuable comments to us in this connection.

      We request you to kindly send us the information of the Chaturmas taking place at different parts of the country and there by help us in making the directory more useful to the Jain community. You can send the chaturmas details in the following format:

      Sect, Sub sect, Sampraday, Name of the saints and sadhvis , place of chaturmas, contact details and special programmes of the chaturmas.

      You can as well join our chaturmas team lead by Nirmal Sanghvi, Indore.

      Please Send the details to email info@... or by post to:

      Nitin H.P.,

      Webmaster and Chief Coordinator,

      www.jainheritagecentres.com ,

      No. 62, Sonia, 3rd Cross, Kurubarahally,

      Near Siddartha Nagar, Mysore - 570011, Karnataka, India.