Dr Bharil's visit/lectures cancelled

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003

      Jai Jinendra.

      This message is to inform everyone that Dr Hukamchand Bharil's scheduled visit to USA including our Jain Center has been cancelled due to unexpected health reasons. He was operated upon for bypass surgery in India and he is doing fine.

      As such, all lectures scheduled during  June 4th thru 10th have been cancelled.

      Best Regards.

      Post Office Box 549

      Buena Park, California 90621-0549

      Phone: 714-670-0890