JCYC Graduation Gala Celebration

  • Ramesh C. Doshi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2000
      JCYC Graduation Gala Celebration:

      JCYC has its annual graduation celebration on Sunday, June 25, 2000
      from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. All children and parents are invited. We
      have special treats for each child. (Candies, Toys and Ice-cream
      floats) Children with the top achievements will be awarded with gift
      certificates.

      Children who won 1998 JAINA Essay Competition will be awarded with
      books.

      We urge all parents to attend this celebration because we are
      honoring our JCYC teachers. They have worked hard year after year
      and given their time and effort for your children. This is your
      opportunity to show your appreciation in return by participating in
      this celebration.

      Call Sailes Jain for more information. See you all at the
      celebration.