November 2002 issue #9 of the JCSC Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002

      Jai Jinendra.

      The November 2002 issue #9 of the JCSC Newsletter has been posted on our website. Here is the link:

      http://www.jaincenter.net/newsletters.htm

      Please note that you can download and print the newsletter from the website. A printed copy will be mailed early next week to thoes who would rather have JCSC mail the newsletter.

      Also be sure to check new links on our website.

      With best regards.
      narendra maniar

      Post Office Box 549

      Buena Park, California 90621-0549

      Phone: 714-670-0890

      Website: www.jaincenter.net

      Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! Click Here