Share & Care (Need more old clothes)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002

      Jai Jinendra.

      This message is to request additional old clothes to be sent to India. So far we have only collected about half container this year. We would like to collect additional clothes and send a full container to India. Please follow the guidelines listed below and bring your clothes for donation to the Jain Center during your next visit throughout Paryushan Maha Parva activities. We appreciate your help.

      Best Regards.

      JCSC Board

      Share and Care of Greater Los Angeles

      COME FORWARD AND SHARE WITH THOSE IN NEED

      The Share and Care Foundation is an organization devoted to help the poor
      people throughout the world, initially in India. It all began in 1989 with
      Irvine High School students donating 65 pounds of used clothes. We have an
      opportunity to send the second container this year at  great cost savings in
      shipping, if we do it in the next few weeks. so please bring washed and
      cleaned cloths, linen and blankets.

      Our chief objective is to collect useful and washed clothes.  These items
      will then be shipped to India and distributed to the poor and needy. PLEASE
      DO NOT SEND LEATHER GOODS, SHOES, PURSES, BELTS OR TOYS.

      Your enthusiastic support for people in our motherland would be
      appreciated.  Cash donations towards shipping and other expenses are also
      very welcome.  ALL CASH DONATIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE. Please make all checks
      payable to JAIN CENTER OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (memo: for SHARE AND CARE
      shipment).

      Please deliver the clothes to the Jain Bhavan. With support of the community

      we are excited to embark on yet another year of this rewarding
      project to send the second container.  If you have any questions or want to
      know how you can help, please call: Malti Mahesh Maheta: 949-551-4569

      or Virendra Shah: 310-326-5685 or (w) 310-715-3030.

      Post Office Box 549

      Buena Park, California 90621-0549

      Phone: 714-670-0890

      Website: www.jaincenter.net