YJA Convention

  • Ramesh C. Doshi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2000
      Los Angeles Convention Committee is working very hard to put the YJA
      convention together. It will be the biggest convention so far. They
      have kept registration fee very low to keep it affordable to all the
      people.

      Registration fee is only $200.00 which includes four days/ three
      nights stay with all the meals and all program activities including
      benefits of the dignitaries who are coming from different parts of
      the world. They are working very hard to raise $100,000.00 needed to
      pay for the shortages. Donors will be given advertising space in the
      souvenir book.

      They need enough time to prepare ads in the souvenir book. They do not
      have much time now. Please call Shital Gala on 714-956-5998 or Sneha
      Dedhia on 949-552-8089 or Vipin Vadecha on 909-861-2677 with your
      pledge if you already have not done it. Time is of essence now.
      Please come forward and do not wait for them to call you. Do not
      hesitate to call any of us if you have any question.

      On behalf of LACC, I thank you very much for your support.
      Jai Jinendra

      Vipin Vadecha
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002