[Jain Center] Building Expansion Project

  • Ramesh C. Doshi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2000
      Jai Jinendra!

      A formal public hearing was held on Feb. 9, 2000 at the Buena Park City
      Hall for our building expansion project. The Planning Commission
      approved our project unanimously. After the approval there was a
      mandatory waiting period during which one of the council members of the
      City of Buena Park requested a review of the decision of the Planning
      Commission. The City Council will complete its proceedings in a short
      time. We will keep you informed of their findings and the final
      decision.

      Sumati Shah