FW: Varshitap Parna-Monday, May 13th, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 3:12 PM

      We will have Varshitap Parna on Vaishakh Sud 3, Akhatrij-Monday, May 13th, 2013.

      All Tapsavis who are doing Varshitap or Varshik Tap are invited by the JCSC BOD, EC and the Community Members to come to JCSC for Parna.

      We will celebrate Parna as follows:

      08 AM - 10 AM Navkar Mantra Jaap and Snatrapuja.
      10 AM onwards Varshitap parna with Ikshu ras (sugar-cane juice) followed by Bhatu

      Please send your name, phone number, and e-mail address to the following contact.

      This is the auspicious day when Shree Rushabhdev Bhagavan did parna with Ikshu ras
      (Sugar cane juice) after his year round fasting.

      The following sponsorship is available:

      For Ikshu Ras (Sugar-cane Juice)     $ 501.
      For Bhatu for community members   $ 751.

      Please contact: Hemendra Doshi at (562) 809-6066 or hemendra.doshi@...

      Jain Center of Southern California
      White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.
      Why be quiet?