Volunteers for the Floats for 25th Year Anniversary Celebration Proceession

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2013
      Volunteers for floats (JCSC 25th anniversary)

      Jai Jinendra.

      We were adviced that some of you had a problem submitting the foem for volunteering for float. Please submit the form at the end of the letter and submit. We have added an On Link at the bottom of the this mail for you to submit your information form to Hemendrabhai Doshi and or Vijay Sheth.

      We are planning our Jain center 25th anniversary as a major celebration for four days during June 27-30, 2013. One major activity is procession with floats on Saturday, June 29, 2013. Thank you for volunteering to help us prepare the floats. Please provide your contact information and how you can help us by filling this form. If you have question, call Hememndra Doshi at 213 448 7722 or email to hemantdrhd@... or vijaysheth@....

      ·

      ·

      ·

      ·

      Never submit passwords through Google Forms.