Life Time Janmtithi for Vidyaben Jayantilal Shah-Mother of Rupaben Shah

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      Jai Jinenendra:

      We want to correct the error made  by us for not including in our consolidated E mails (WE March 2nd) the Life Time Janmtithi on Saturday, March 2nd for the mother, Vidyaben Jayantilal Shah, of Rupaben Shah.

      We apologize for the ommission and any inconvenience and pain caused to the Rupaben's family.

      Thank you for your understanding.

      Rajen Dhami

      Jain Center of Southern California
      White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.