Namaskar Maha Mantra Shibir (Part 3) on Saturday, March 30, 2013

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2013

      Jai Jinendra.

      As you all know that we were unable to accomplish everything that we had planned during our Shibir on January 26-27, 2013, we have decided to have a one day Shibir on Saturday, March 30, 2013 on 'Namaskar Maha Mantra', so that we can finish all the topics mentioned in the handouts. We also have received requests from many attendees for the continuation of that Shibir.

      Those who attended the two Shibirs (10/20/12 & 1/26-27/13) have this to say:

      The two Shibirs on the Namaskar Maha Mantra have been "I am glad I did not miss" type of experiences. Normally we may think of this Mantra as an ordinary mantra due to our superficial familiarity with it from our childhood. This is far from true! When we really get to know the true depth of this MAHA MANTRA, its powers are absolutely amazing and incomparable.

      So, it is worth planning in advance to attend, and worth changing any social or other plans on Saturday, 30 March 2013 to attend this SHIBIR on the most beneficial 'NAVAKAR or NAMASKAR MAHA MANTRA'.

      It is also very important to remember that each Shibir substantially stands on its own, so even if you missed any or both of the previous two SHIBIRS, you will get a lot out of this THIRD SHIBIR.

      Mark your calendars NOW and ensure that you are free on that day for a great experience. Pass along the word to your friends and relatives who surely will benefit and as such you will be doing them a great favor. REGISTER EARLY.

      We are hopeful that you will take advantage of this opportunity to enrich by attending the Shibir with the same enthusiasm and interest that you all had shown last time.

      This is a ONE DAY Shibir and as usual Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served. The schedule of Shibir will be as follows:

      8:15 - 9:30 Breakfast

      9:30 - 12:00 Session 1
      12:00 - 1:00 Lunch
      1:00 - 3:00 Session 2
      3:00 - 3:30 Tea break
      3:30 - 5:45 Session 3
      5:45 - 7:12 Dinner

      Please click on the following link to RSVP for Shibir by March 23, 2013.

       https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHZRLXk3VzFYZGhXaXNacGlMdGQyUmc6MQ

      Thank you.

      Jain Center of Southern California
      White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.
      Why be quiet?
      Jaylin and Stavan:
      "So God can hear us when we pray"

      For Latest news/updates please visit www.jaincenter.net

      714-523-5246 (JAIN)

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013

[...]

        Please click on the following link to RSVP for Shibir by March 23, 2013.  One more week left to register.