Memorial Service for Harshadbhai Sheth at the JCSC on Sunday, February 10th

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2013
       Jai JinendraJ
      JDear friends and family,

      We’d like to invite you to attend Harshad V. Sheth’s memorial service to honor his life. It will be held in the Cultural Hall from 1pm-4pm on Sunday, February 10, 2013 at the Jain Center of Southern California (
      www.jaincenter.net, JCSC). We will begin with an hour of bhajans (religious prayer songs) and spoken prayers, followed by an hour of loving comments from his family and a photo montage of his life with us, and concluding with time for the family to briefly speak with each of you over light refreshments. We hope you can be there to celebrate our patriarch’s wonderful life.

       With love and boundless gratitude,

      The Sheth Family

      Jain Center of Southern California
      White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.