Additional E Mails for the WE January 12th

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2013

      Jai Jinendra:

      There are 2 more E Mails consolidated for your review for this week. They both are new E Mails and therefore they are shown in the RED FONTS. The consolidated E mails are as follows:

      Consolidated E Mails List

      1. New Swadhyay Class, "Samaysar No Parichay" starting Thursday, January 17th

      2. Invitation to participate in the Cultural Program/s for the 25th Year Anniversary Celebrations

       1. New Swadhyay Class, “Samaysar No Parichay” starting Thursday, January 17th

      It our great pleasure to announce our new Swadhyay "Samysar no Saral Parichay" beginning on Thursday, 17, January, 2013 at 8:30 pm at Aradhana hall of Jain center. We have included the link for a pdf book and copy of the book is attached.

      http://www.jainlibrary.org/elib_master/jlib/008001_book_gujarati_51/Samaysaar_guj_txt_008302.pdf

      જય જિનેન્દ્ર

      અનાદી  કાળથી પર સન્મુખ જીવોને  " હું  જ્ઞાન સ્વભાવ છું અને મારૂં સુખ મારામાં છે." એવી શ્રધ્ધા કદી થઈ નથી અને તેથી તેની ઓશિયાળી પરસન્મુખ વૃતિ કદી ટળતી નથી. એવા દીન દુઃખી જીવો પર પરમ પૂજ્ય આચાર્ય ભગવંત શ્રી કુંદકુંદ સ્વામીએ પરમ કરુણા કરી "સમયસાર" શાસ્ત્રમાં જીવનો જ્ઞાનાનંદ સ્વભાવ વિસ્તારથી સમજાવ્યો છે, તેમજ કેવળીના જ્ઞાન અને કેવળીના સુખ માટેની ધોધદાર ઉત્કૃષ્ટ ભાવના વહાવી છે. મહાગ્રંથ "સમયસાર" નો સરળ પરિચય આપણે ગુરુવાર તા. 17 જાન્યુવારી 2013 ના સાંજે 8:30 થી 10 શરૂ કરીએ છીએ તેનો સર્વ ભવ્ય જીવો લાભ લેશે તેવી આશા છે. સાથે પુસ્તકની કોપી પણ મોકલી છે.

      2. Invitation to participate in the Cultural Program/s for the 25th Year Anniversary Celebrations

      The preparations for the 25th Anniversary (Silver Jubilee) Mega Celebrations are in full swing. The JCSC is the first and only Jain Center across US and Canada to celebrate 25th anniversary. The outstanding success and existence of the JCSC for the past 25 years is a direct result of active participation and support by the JCSC members.

      The Cultural committee has started to prepare for the cultural program.  What a better way to celebrate and present the success of the JCSC during past 25 years than to develop and orchestrate the Cultural program/s with the sole participation by the JCSC members? We all know very well that “JCSC got Talents”. The Cultural Committee, therefore, is very excited to plan out exceptional program/s with the JCSC members’ support as a result of extremely successful our numerous past cultural programs.

      Since this is the celebration of (LAST 25 YEARS) of the JCSC, we would like to see a broad representation of our community members in the programs. We are inviting all members, young and old, to take part in this event.

      Please register to participate and we will find a part for you.

      Date: January 20, 2013

      Time: 10 am - 1 pm

      Where: In front of the wooden temple

      Eligible participants: 5 years and up

      Since January 20th is a Sunday and it is a regular Pathshala day, many members will be coming to the Center. If you cannot make it to the Jain Center that day, please have a friend or a family member register on your behalf. Parents can sign up on behalf of the younger members. Registration forms will be available for completion on that day.

      Please do not miss out on a great opportunity to show your talents and skills to help celebrate the 25th year anniversary in a GRAND WAY !

      JCSC is counting on you!

      If you have any questions, please contact any one of the following members:

      Prafulla Shah: 1-562-691-6623

      Hasendra Shah: 1-714-404-2851
      (Cultural Committee Coordinators)

      Thank you

      Jain Center of Southern California
      White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.
      Why be quiet?
      Jaylin and Stavan:
      "So God can hear us when we pray"

      For Latest news/updates please visit www.jaincenter.net

      714-523-5246 (JAIN)

        Date: January 20, 2013

        Time: 10 am - 1 pm

        Where: In front of the wooden temple

        Eligible participants: 5 years and up

        Since January 20th is a Sunday and it is a regular Pathshala day, many members will be coming to the Center. If you cannot make it to the Jain Center that day, please have a friend or a family member register on your behalf. Parents can sign up on behalf of the younger members. Registration forms will be available for completion on that day.

        Please do not miss out on a great opportunity to show your talents and skills to help celebrate the 25th year anniversary in a GRAND WAY!

        JCSC is counting on you!

        If you have any questions, please contact any one of the following members:

        Prafulla Shah: 1-562-691-6623

        Hasendra Shah: 1-562-404-2851