Sad Demise of Pujya Vidyaben Shah
With regret we inform you of the passing of our beloved Baa, Vidya Shah. After a strong fight against pneumonia, she passed peacefully at 1:25 PM on Monday, December 31st, 2012. She was a wonderful and charismatic person and will be dearly missed by all. A photo of her is attached.
She is survived by her.....
- Son & Daughter-in-law: Rashmikant & Surekha Shah ( California )
- Son & Daughter-in-law: Dhiren & Jyoti Shah ( California )
- Daughter & Son-in-law: Ila & late Suresh Shah ( Ahmdebad , India )
- Daughter & Son-in-law: Rupa & Pankaj Shah ( California )
- 9 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren
Family gathering in rememberance is planned as follows;
- Pankaj and Rupa Shah's House
- When: January 1st, 2013
- Time: 8:00 - 9:00 PM
- Address: 17009 Yvette Avenue , Cerritos , CA 90703
We will follow up with details regarding the funeral and praathna sabha at deraser.
The Shah familyJain Center of Southern California