Sad Demise of Pujya Vidyaben Shah

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013

      With regret we inform you of the passing of our beloved Baa, Vidya Shah. After a strong fight against pneumonia, she passed peacefully at 1:25 PM on Monday, December 31st, 2012. She was a wonderful and charismatic person and will be dearly missed by all. A photo of her is attached.

      She is survived by her.....

      • Son & Daughter-in-law: Rashmikant & Surekha Shah ( California )
      • Son & Daughter-in-law: Dhiren & Jyoti Shah ( California )
      • Daughter & Son-in-law: Ila & late Suresh Shah ( Ahmdebad , India )
      • Daughter & Son-in-law: Rupa & Pankaj Shah   ( California )
      • 9 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren

      Family gathering in rememberance is planned as follows;

      • Pankaj and Rupa Shah's House
      • When: January 1st, 2013
      • Time: 8:00 - 9:00 PM
      • Address: 17009 Yvette Avenue ,  Cerritos , CA 90703

      We will follow up with details regarding the funeral and praathna sabha at deraser.

      Sincerely,

      The Shah family

      Jain Center of Southern California
      White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.