Sad Demise

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
      Jai Jinendra:

      It is with great regret and sorrow we have to inform you that Savitaben Shah, mother of Dhiraj Manubhai Shah, passed away at the young age of 76 on November 30, 2012 in Surat, India.

      Savitaben has been survived by her husband Manubhai Shah, son and daughter-in-law Dhiraj and Nayana Shah, two married daughters (Surya and Kalpna Shah) and two grand sons and one grand daughter.

      JCSC BOD, EC and the community extends its heartfelt condolences to the surviving family.

      May God bless the soul of Savitaben and rest her in peace.

      May God also give courage and strength to the family to sustain the loss of a wife, mother, and grand mother.

      Please keep the Shah family in your daily prayers and thougts.

      The E mail address for contact is dlalshah@...

      Jain Center of Southern California
      White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.
      Why be quiet?