Sunday, December 2nd-Swadhyay Plan Change and FREE Flu Vaccine-REMINDER

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2012
        Jai Jinendra:

      The following E mails are related to change of plan for the Swadhyay and availibility of FREE Flu Vaccine on Sunday, December 2, 2012.

      1. Sunday (Dece. 2nd) Swadhyay Change

      As  a result of Pat Darshan and General Body Meeting on Sunday, December 2nd, the plan for Sunday Swadhyay is as follows:

      Instead of our Sunday Swadhyay, we will participate in "Pat Darshan, Chaitya vandan and learn about "Shatrunjay Mahima" (ડીસેમ્બર 2 રવિવારના  સ્વાધ્યાયના બદલે  પટ દર્શન, ચૈત્યવંદન અને શત્રુન્જયનો મહિમા અને જનરલ બોડી મીટીંગમાં ભાગ લેવા વિનંતી ) during 9:30-11 am at main hall. The general body meeting will be during 11 to 12 noon at main hall.

      We will  have Monday Swadhyay on November 26, 2012, at usual time (8:30-10 pm) at Aradhana hall.

      Thank you.

      Yogesh Shah
      email: shah_yj@... Phone: 909-952-9585

      2.  FREE Flu Vaccine on Sunday, December 2nd

      JCSC has been able to get a "limited' supply of Flu Vaccine for the JCSC members.

      Flu Vaccine will be administered to the JCSC members on a First Come First Served basis starting 10:00 AM.

      Flu Vaccine will be administered until the supply of vaccine runs out.

      Those JCSC members who have not received the vaccine as yet are encouraged to come in and get vaccinated.

      If you have any questions, please contact Manibhai Mehta @ 714-898-3156.

      Again it will be on a First Come First Served Basis.

      Thank you.

      Jain Center of Southern California
      White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.
      Why be quiet?