JCSC Wellness Challenge Final Assessment-3 Weeks Left

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012
      Jai Jinendra:

      There are ONLY 3 weeks left for all those JCSC members who registered for the JCSC Wellness Challenge.

      JCSC Wellness Challenge organizers have scheduled final assessment of Wellness accomlishment by the registered participants on Sunday December 9th & 16th from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM PST. JCSC will receive a donation of $100 K from the Sarva Mangal Family Trust based on the Wellness accomplishment by the participants.

      The details of the final assement plan is shown in the attached PDF document.

      So all JCSC ladies and gentlemen the D Day (Final Assessment Day) is approaching fast.and please get your diet and excercise program in high gear to help you accomplish your personal wellness goal and also help JCSC earn a donation of $100 K from the Sarva Mangal Trust.

      The receipt of the $100 K donation iby JCSC s in your HANDS and MINDS! We know we can count on you! You all always have come through for JCSC when needed.

      Wish you all good luck in achieving your goals.

      Thank you.

      Jain Center of Southern California
      White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.
      Why be quiet?