Consoldated E Mails for the WE November 24th

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2012

      Jai Jinendra:

      There are E mails consolidated in this week's communication. The newer E mails are identified with RED FONTS. They are as follows:

       E Mails for the WE November 24th

      1.Religious Programs at JCSC during Nov. 2012

      2. General Body Meeting on Sunday, December 2, 2012

      3. Lectures by Pandit Dhirajlal Mehta

      4. Distribution of JCSC special calendar for Vikram Samvat 2069

      5. Bhakti Bhavna in the honor of Janma Divas of Param Krupalu Dev Shrimad Rajchandra

      6. Namaskar Maha Mantra Shibir (Part 2) January 26-27, 2013

      7. Children Cultural Program preparations for the celebration of Mahavir Janm Kalyanak on Sunday, April 21st

      8. Toastmasters Youth Leadership Program at the Jain Center-New Session starts on Sunday, Jan 6, 2013

      9. President Obama and Vice President Biden wish Jains “Happy Diwali and Saal Mubarak”

      1.Religious Programs at JCSC during Nov 2012

      Ongoing programs and events:

      JCYC &JSG Pathshala/Adult Swadhyay-10:30am-12:00Noon
      - Chaudus pratikraman-Starts by 6:30 pm- 11/27(Dev Vandan).
      - Monthly Bhavna Bhakti from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm, on Nov 30th, Fri, 2012.
      There will be Prabhavna at Bhavna-Bhakti. Please Contact
      Dr Mahendra Shah at 714-369-8701 or
      E-mail @
      mahendra.shah@...If anybody wants to sponsor for prabhavna or those who wants to sing.
      -Weekly evening swadhyay-every Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday from 8:30pm to 10 pm.

      -Tithi program (includes annual& life time)-daily Asthprakari puja at 7:30am to 9:30 am,
      Arti-Mangal Divo at 8:15 pm on week days and 7:30 pm on Sat/Sun/holidays.
      -Chundadi-daily in puja clothes, in the morning with receipt only.

      Upcoming Events:

      Pat darshan-11/28-actual, 12/2-to be observed.

      Annual Tithi:

      11/30-Narendra & Charu Maniar- To celebrate birthday of Narendra Maniar

      Life Time Tithi:

      11/28-Mehta Manibhai & Savitaben To honor Champaben Davanlal's tithi.

      Dignitary Visit:

      11/20-11/25 - Dhirajlal Panditji.

      2.  General Body Meeting on Sunday, December 2nd

      We will have General Body meeting from 11:00 AM, in Cultural Hall, after Pat Darshan, from 9:30AM -11AM.

      Following is the agenda for the meeting:

      1: Nomination Committee report for BOD & EC positions.
      2: Volunteers & EC/BOD members recognition-in coming & out going.
      3: Paryushan Report.
      4: President's Report.
      5: Other business.

      The meeting will be followed by Swamivatsalya lunch. The General Body Meeting is for all members and is a platform where you can meet entire EC/BOD at one place and provide your suggestions/comments or get any questions answered. So please
      mark your calender and make sure to attend this important meeting.

      3. Lectures by Pandit Dhirajlal Mehta

      Please note that Panditji Shri Dhirajlal Mehta will be in LA during November 20 to 25 and we will have his Swadhyay as follows:

      Tuesday - Friday (Nov. 20-23):8:30 -10 pm at Aradhana hall

      Saturday - Sunday (Nov 24-25):10 am - 12 noon at Aradhana hall

      All these lectures can also be heard on the phone bridge as well.

      Tuesday Swadhyay will resume on November 27.
      .

      4. Distribution of JCSC special calendar for Vikram Samvat 2069

      We will be distributing JCSC calendar for next year from Diwali to Diwali to  members who have not collected on Sunday, December 2,2012.

      We will give ONLY ONE calendar per family.

      5. Bhakti Bhavna in the honor of Janma Divas of Param Krupalu Dev Shrimad Rajchandra

      Auspicious occasion of Kartiki Purnima is on Wednesday  – November 28, 2012. This marks the Janma Divas of Param Krupalu Dev Shrimad Rajchandra. In honor of Krupalu Dev’s Janma Divas, we will have Bhakti Bhavna on Wednesday- November 28, 2012 in Aradhna Hall at Jain Center from  8:30PM-10:00PM

      Occasion :    Kartiki Punam - Krupalu Dev Janma Divas Bhakti Bhavna
      Day/Date:    Wednesday– November 28, 2012

      Time       :    8:30PM to 10:00 PM

      Bhakti Outline:

      1.Navkar Mantra

      2.Dev Vandan

      3. Manglacharan

      4. Bhakti Pads by Mumukshus

      5. Kshamapna

      6. Aarti

      7. Mangal Divo

      8. Aho Aho Shri Sadguru

      9. He Param Krupalu Dev

      Please contact Nikhil Dhami @ nikhil_dhami@ yahoo.com or Mahesh.Wadher@ gmail.com if you wish to participate in Bhakti Pads and also specify the Bhakti Pad you wish to take no later than Wednesday Nov 21st, 2012. This will give us enough time to finalize the bhakti pad list and make copies etc.

      Please come in time as we will start the Bhakti promptly at 8:30 PM.

      6. Namaskar Maha Mantra Shibir (Part 2) January 26-27, 2013

      .

      Those of you who attended the "Namaskar Maha Mantra" Shibir on October 20, 2012 and those of you who did not or could not attend that Shibir are going to get another chance on January 26/27 (Sat/Sun), 2013. We have received several requests for a Shibir of  this kind from our members. This is in continuation of the Part 1.

      After knowing the vast, deep and profound meaning of this "Maha Mantra", many of you must have experienced better understanding and as a result when chanting the "Navakar Mantra" felt you could do with more "BHAV" (
      ભાવ).

      Param Pujya Panyasji Maharaj Saheb has done profound thinking on "Navakar Mantra" and fortunately (
      આપણા મહદ પુણ્યના ઉદયે) we have his writings available to us. We have, therefore, decided that we should try and explore some more for our own spiritual benefit (આઘ્યાત્મિક  લાભ). This also will help us become a better person and our relationship with those who come into contact with us will improve for better.

      We are hopeful that you will take advantage of this opportunity to enrich by attending the Shibir with such enthusiasm that you all had shown last time.

      This is a TWO DAY Shibir and like last time, Breakfast, Lunch, Tea & Dinner will be served on BOTH days.

      Please click on the following link OR fill out the form  shown below to RSVP for Shibir.

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHZRLXk3VzFYZGhXaXNacGlMdGQyUmc6MQ

      RSVP: Shibir - January 26-27, 2013

      Please RSVP here for "Shibir" to be held on January 26-27, 2013 at Jain Center of S. California. Please check all the meals for which each person will participate. Your support will avoid food wastage or shortage. Please enter "Submit" button at the bottom, when you are done. If you want to RSVP for more than three (3) people, use a new RSVP form.

      ·

      ·

      ·

      ·

      ·

      ·

      ·

      ·

      ·

      ·

      ·

      ·

      ·

      ·

      ·

      ·                        &nbs

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2012
        Jai Jinendra:

        The agenda for the JCSC General Body Meeting on Sunday, Dcember 2nd has been revised to include the Update of the JCSC 25th Annivesary Celebration Planning Update. The revised agenda is shown below:

        2.  General Body Meeting on Sunday, December 2nd

        We will have General Body meeting from 11:00 AM, in Cultural Hall, after Pat Darshan, from 9:30AM -11AM.

        Following is the agenda for the meeting:

        1: Nomination Committee report for BOD & EC positions.
        2: Volunteers & EC/BOD members recognition-in coming & out going.
        3: Paryushan Report.

        4. JCSC 25th Anniveary Celebration Update
        4: President's Report.
        5: Other business.

        The meeting will be followed by Swamivatsalya lunch. The General Body Meeting is for all members and is a platform where you can meet entire EC/BOD at one place and provide your suggestions/comments or get any questions answered. So please
        mark your calender and make sure to attend this important meeting.

        The JCSC BOD and EC requests all comunity to members to attend the General Body meeting.

        Jain Center of Southern California
        White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.
        Why be quiet?
        Jaylin and Stavan: