Happy Diwali and A Happy New Year of 2069

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2012

      On this occasion of Diwali and Tirthankar Mahavir Swami Nirvan Day let us light bright moral values in us. Let Diwali Light up the temple of our hearts and distribute wealth of knowledge to overcome all the darkness of the unknown within us.

      We wish you and your family a happy, healthy and prosperous new Samvat year 2069 that is about to usher in .

      From-

      Dr.Jayesh Shah

      President JCSC

      EC,BOD JCSC