JCSC Wellness Challenge Final Assessment

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      Jai Jinendra:

      JCSC Wellness Challenge organizers have scheduled final assessment of Wellness accomlishment by the registered participants on Sunday December 9th & 16th from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM PST. JCSC will receive a donation of$100 K from the Sarva Mangal Family Trust based on the Wellness accomplishment by the participants.

      The details of the final assement plan is shown in the attached PDF document.

      So all JCSC ladies and gentlemen start your engine again, if you are idling in the neutral gear or coasting, and get in to high gear to improve your health/longevity while helping JCSC to receive donation from Sarva Mangal Family Trust.

      The receipt of the $100 K  donation iby JCSC s in your HANDS and MINDS! We know we can count on you! You all always have come through for JCSC when needed.

      Wish you all good luck in achieving your goals.

      Thank you.

      Jain Center of Southern California
      White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.
      Why be quiet?