Bhakti Bhavna on Tuesday, November 13, 2012-REMINDER

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2012

      Indians all over the world, celebrate Diwali as a festive occasion with great enthusiasm. All the Indian cultures look forward to marking the end of the current year and prepare to welcome the New Year with special significance.

      For Jains Diwali and New Year has
      very significant meaning. Diwali marks the day on which Lord Mahavir attained Nirvana. It is Lord Mahavir's message which establishes the Liberation as final goal for all of us and we all follow his preaching as true guidance in our daily life.New Year's day is marked with the celebration of Enlightenment of Guru Gautam Swami.

      There is no better way to celebrate and express our gratitude to Lord Mahavir for showing us the true path by doing Bhavana in Jinalaya, in front of Lord Mahavir's Pratimaji. Our Jinalaya and Buena Park Mahavir Swami has been our guiding Tirthankar Spirit for almost 25 years. Let us all join and do Bhavana together in expressing our dedication and gratitude.   All of us who can sing well and help the rest of us to join with Great "BHAV" please come forward and let us know so we can organize a beautiful Bhavana.

      Come one and come all and let us remind ourselves who our messenger is and what his message was through Stavans and Bhakti songs.
      Diwali Bhavna Bhakti On Tuesday
      , November 13, 8.00 pm onwards. Aarti, Mangal Divo and Dwar Opening Ghee Boli for the New Year Wednesday, November. 14 will be after the Bhakti Bhavna.

      Please contact
      Bhavin Modi @ (714) 943-1947 or Hemendra Doshi @ (213) 448-7722 or Kinal Modi @ (714) 290-9981 or Vijay Shah @ (714) 496-8533, if you would like to join us and participate in singing.

      Look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday, November 13th for Bhakti Bhavna.

      Thank you.

      Jain Center of Southern California
      White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.
      Why be quiet?