JCSC Pathshala Winter Camp Capacity Increased

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012

      Winter Camp can take upto 100 children now

      Jai Jinendra,

      We want to share some good news with all Pathshala students and parents.

      By this Sunday itself, we not only filled all our open 60 spots, but we went well beyond for the Winter Camp. As we want to give everybody a great time, we have been able to work towards allowing more people to attend the camp. We want to thank Dr Pinal Doshi and Dr Falguni Doshi, who made all possible efforts to make all this possible.

      We will now be able to take 100 children to the Winter Camp. All people who have not yet decided please decide fast and register at your earliest. The cost to register is $175 per person. We reduce the prices, if you have 3 or more children attending. A child has to be 9 years old as on Dec 31, 2012 to attend the camp.

      To register, please visit the Jain Center website –
      www.jaincenter.net and click on “Winter Camp” from the left menu.

      Please contact Narendra Jain on narendra.jain@... If you have any queries

      Jain Center of Southern California
      White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.