Hurricane Sandy Relief Benefit Program Different Flyer

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012

      Jai Jinendra:

      We have been informed by some of the JCSC members that they were not able to open the attached flyer for Musical Evening on Friday, November 16th at 8:30 PM PST at JCSC.

      We are attaching another flyer  in a different format which we hope that the members can open easily.

      The sponsorship for the event is available and please contact Vipin Vadecha @ 909-861-2677 or Jayana Shah @ 714-856-4256.

      Thank you.

      Hurricane Sandy Relief Benefit Event Organizing Committee

      Jain Center of Southern California
      White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.
      Why be quiet?
      Jaylin and Stavan: