Additional Consolidated emails W/E 11/3/2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2012

      We apologize for multiple emails this week.

      Following are the additional subjects included for this week:

      1. Lectures by Tarlaben Doshi and Pandit Dhirajlal Mehta

      2. Musical program organized by Senior Association – Sun Nov 18, 2012.

      3. JCYC Pathshala Copy / Security Duty signup.

      4. Signup for JCYC Winter Camp - 2012

      1. Lectures by Tarlaben Doshi and Pandit Dhirajlal Mehta

      Shri Taralaben Doshi
      will be in LA during November 5-10 (Monday-Saturday) and we will have daily Swadhyay on following schedule:

      Monday - Friday (Nov. 5-9):            8:30 -10 pm at Aradhana hall
      Saturday (Nov. 10):                          10 am - 12 noon at Aradhana hall

      Topic of Swadhyay: Samyak Prakram (Sacho Purusharth)

      Please note that we will not have two Monday Swadhyays (Nov 5 and 12), three Tuesday Swadhyay (November 6, 13 and 20) and one Wednesday Swadhyay (November 7).

      Monday Swadhyay will resume on November 19, Tuesday Swadhyay will resume on November 27 and Wednesday Swadhyay will resume on November 14th. There are two Sunday Swadhyay (10 am - 12:30 pm) on November 4 and 18 at Aradhana hall.

      Please note that Panditji Shri Dhirajlal Mehta will be in LA during November 20 to 25 and we will have his Swadhyay as follows:

      Tuesday - Friday (Nov. 20-23):                 8:30 -10 pm at Aradhana hall

      Saturday - Sunday (Nov 24-25):   10 am - 12 noon at Aradhana hall

      All these lectures can also be heard on the phone bridge as well.

      2. Musical program organized by Senior Association – Sun Nov 18, 2012

      Our Jain Senior Association has arranged a wonderful Musical program on Sunday, November 18, 2012, which will be presented by very popular, professional singers, Dipali and Vishal. Last year they had presented this type of Program at our Jain Center, and everyone had enjoyed it very much. We have arranged this wonderful program again with all popular songs.  This being the last program of the year, we have kept the charge only $10.00, and all Jain Center members can also participate at the same charge, This cost includes the Dinner. We should have RSVP before November 11, 2012 so that proper food arrangements can be made. The Program will be at the Jain Center from 2.30 pm. Please RSVP to Kantibhai Shah / Haribhai Dedhia / Mahendrabhai Mehta.

                  Musical Program on 18 November 2012
                  At Jain center
                  Start 2:30 PM
                  Cost :   $10.00 for each person.

      3. JCYC Pathshala Copy / Security Duty Signup

      We were very happy to meet you all last week at the Back to Pathshala event and are looking forward to another fantastic year.

      As you are aware, there is no way we can run such a successful volunteer based program without the participation of every family.  We are requiring every family with a student 7 years and older to sign up at least once for copy/security duty for the school year.  It is a very simple job and will help us keep your students safe and secure as they arrive, transition between classes, and leave from their classes.

      Many of you have already signed up for this duty last weekend and we REALLY appreciate your enthusiasm - thank you in advance and please look out for communication coordinating your duty the week before your date.

      There are quite a few families who have still not provided us with dates.  If you have not, please come prepared with your first, second and third choice of dates and see Archana Jain in the post office building during class
      hours on November 4th to sign up for this mandatory duty.

      Please expect follow up phone calls if you still have not signed up by the
      4th of November - remember, your effort to sign up as soon as possible will save our volunteers many hours of phone calls to families who have not given us their dates.

      Thank you very much for your cooperation and for helping us make this year better than any we have ever seen with your involvement!

      4. Signup for JCYC Winter Camp-2012

      If you wish to register your child for the Winter Camp-2012, you can do so by bringing a check of $150 written in favor of “JCSC” and write “Winter Camp-2012-<Childs name>” in the memo field.

      Please note that the Early-Bird registration closes on Mon Nov 5, 2012, after which the registration fee will be $175. So, we would suggest that if you want to send your kid(s) to the Winter Camp, please register early. Also, total spots are limited to 60, and these can be filled very fast.

      Please register at the Post Office Building reception this Sun, Nov 4, 2012 from 10:30 AM to 12:15 PM

      Narendra Jain
      on Behalf of the Office of the Public Relations

      Jain Center of Southern California
      White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.
      Why be quiet?
      Jaylin and Stavan: